The Drug & Alcohol Technician will be part of SMCS Risk’s, Safe By Choice team. The Safe By Choice program is a new drug & alcohol testing and education program that SMCS RISK’s Cambodia office is offering schools, corporations and government agencies.
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Conduct on-site drug & alcohol testing of client’s employees.
- Record testing results, liaise with and provide results to clients.
- Maintain drug & alcohol testing equipment and monitor testing inventory.
- Advise on and create strategies to increase the Safe By Choice program awareness.
- Work within a small team collating and managing client lists and clients expectations/feedback.
- Meet KPI’s set by SMCS RISK Management.
- Contribute to driving the dynamic culture within SMCS Risk, and lead by example by demonstrating the highest standards and attitudes.
- Qualification in medical or drug/medicine related field a must.
- Previous working experience in area relating to medical service or drug/medicine service a benefit but not necessary.
- High level communication skills in spoken and written English and Khmer.
- Has a passion to promote drug & alcohol awareness in Cambodia.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and professional.
- Strong ability to learn and work in a team.
- Honest, reliable, and committed to high standards.Current valid car license a benefit.
- Being able to travel to the provinces on relatively short notice.
Please send your CV (in English), a recent photograph and cover letter explaining why you think you would make a great Drug & Alcohol Technician, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be notified. The successful candidate will be required to undergo extensive background and criminal history checks. SMCS Risk is an equal opportunity employer.