The Client Liaison Officer will be part of a team who meets and liaises with existing & potential clients and partners to present and advise on the full range of SMCS Risk’s services & products.
- Advise on and create strategies to increase SMCS Risk brand awareness.
- Work within a small team collating and managing client lists.
- Meet face to face with existing & potential clients, including corporations & Government to present SMCS Risk’s services & products.
- Liaise with clients & partners to determine their needs and advise on SMCS Risk services & products that best add value to our client’s business interests.
- Meet KPI’s set by the Marketing Department.
- Contribute to driving the dynamic culture within the SMCS Risk marketing team, and lead by example by demonstrating the highest standards and attitudes.
- High level communication skills in spoken and written English and Khmer.
- Has a passion to promote and not nervous speaking in front of groups.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and has a dynamic personality.
- Strong ability to learn and work in a team.
- Honest, reliable, and committed to high standards.
- Be relatable, empathetic, and have the ability to adapt to any situation.
- Current valid car and/or motorbike license.
- Being able to travel to the provinces on relatively short notice.
- Previous experience in safety an advantage but not essential.
Please send your CV (in English), a recent photograph and cover letter explaining why you think you would make a great Client Liaison Officer.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be notified. The successful candidate will be required to undergo extensive background and criminal history checks. SMCS Risk is an equal opportunity employer.