Technical Training Officer
Location: Phnom Penh
The Technical Training Officer will be part the team that trains clients on SMCS Risk’s driver safety, fire safety and risk safety training courses. The position is open to Cambodian nationals only.
- Work with the training team to develop, review and update all SMCS Risk Client training courses.
- Oversee and prepare scheduling and implementation of all training courses offered to clients.
- Work with the training team to present SMCS Risk training courses to clients in both Khmer and English language.
- Liaise with clients to understand training requirements and adapt to all SMCS Risk Training courses.
- Contribute to driving the dynamic culture within SMCS Risk training team and lead by example and demonstrate the highest standards and attitudes.
- High level communication in spoken written English and Khmer.
- Has a passion for training people and not nervous in front of groups.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and has a dynamic personality.
- Strong ability to learn and work in a team.
- Honest, reliable and a commitment to high standards.
- Previous experience in a training capacity an advantage but not essential.
- Previous exposure to driver safety, risk safety and fire safety an advantage but not essential providing you have the ability and passion to learn.
- This position is only suitable for individuals who are passionate about being a trainer.
Please send your CV (in English), a recent photograph and cover letter explaining why you think you would make a great training officer to our email.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be notified. The successful candidate will be required to undergo extensive background and criminal history checks. SMCS Risk is an equal opportunity employer.